Sunday, October 2, 2016

An Ending, a New Beginning ...

This will be my last original blog through Blogger for some time.

I will still blog, but will do it through my two Wordpress accounts: one aimed at popular culture and the other through my work - legal issues, bankruptcy, etc.

I will post the links here on THIS blog instead of copying as I have done for the past several years. If you wish to follow the original posts that is fine. If you wish to continue following this post, that is fine, too!

I just felt that reposting the same content on two separate blogs were a bit of a drag.

And who knows, perhaps this blog sight will morph into something different - we will see what the future brings!

Thanks for reading, and do not be afraid to click on the links I post here in the future - it will be the same content I have been writing about all these years, just redirecting you to my Wordpress accounts.

Thanks again! I'll talk to you soon!

MC

No comments:

Post a Comment